Running your own business can be stressful and it's important that you use your weekend to recover so you're ready to tackle the upcoming week. To that point…
1. Get rest - chances are you're putting in long days and nights each week. Use your weekend to catch up on rest. Proper rest will ensure you have the energy to meet the demands of entrepreneurship.
2. QT with loved ones - it's important to nurture your personal relationships. It's easy for us entrepreneurs to feel 'too busy' but make time for your friends and family. We all need love and support.
3. Pursue a passion or hobby - it's okay to have interests outside of your business. Taking up new hobbies or activities is a great way to network but also important to personal growth and happiness.
4. Exercise - your body is your temple you must nurture it just as you do your business. If you don't like to go to the gym, go for a long walk or join a local adult sports league. After all, health is wealth!
5. Plan your week ahead - successful people don't plan the day of. Use your Sunday to make an action list of tasks, meetings, calls, etc. that need to be done in the upcoming week. If you want to succeed in business you must be proactive and not reactive.
Success in life is about balance. Strive to create more balance each week and we guarantee you'll be happier and healthier as a result.
What are the weekend rituals that help you prepare you for the upcoming week? Comment below!