6 Holiday Sales and Marketing Tips for Your Business
1. Create Promotions - spend time if you haven't already to craft an amazing promotion for your product or service. People are used to getting deals during and immediately after the holidays.
2. Network - the holidays are a time for people to get together not only with their immediate family but also the general community. Make time to network and connect with people in the community this holiday season.
3. Level up Your Email Marketing - with so much competition for consumer dollars during the holidays, reach is important. Email will help you reach your prospects easily and remind them of your current promotion(s) (revisit #1).
4. Get Mobile - ensure your website and user experience is solid on mobile devices. With more and more consumers shopping online from their phones, it's important your website is easy to use and easy for prospects to buy!
5. Update Your Website - the holidays are a great reason to spend some time on your website. Add seasonal content (value) and ensure that your website is fresh. More and more consumers shop online. Make sure your virtual storefront is current and fresh.
6. Show Gratitude - it's not too late to send out thank you/holiday cards to your clients. Show them you care and that you appreciate their business with a handwritten card or note. Customer loyalty is the key to the long-term success of your business.
There you have it. 6 tips to level up your income statement this holiday season. Happy Holidays from all of us at $1 Dollar Social!